The Central Library of N.S.PATEL ARTS COLLEGE– ANAND supports the main objective of the institute to become a world class institution in Arts ( Humanities & Social Sciences).
The library has a rich collection of books on English, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Hindi, Economics, Sociology, History, Journalism, General, Master in Social Work (M.S.W), Master in Public Administration (M.P.A), Master in Human- Resource Management (Humanities & Social Sciences), Bachelor of vocation,Master of vocation. The collection includes reference books, text books, CDs etc. We are constantly in a process of increasing our collection of books further.
N.S.Patel Arts College-Anand library has also started subscribing to research journals in electronic as well as printed formats. E-journals available with N-List (inflibnet) can be accessed.
During Academic Session :
Opening Hours :
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Issue & Return Hours :
Monday to Saturday: 8:30 am to 4:45 pm
During Vacation Period :
Monday to Saturday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Issue & Return Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 1:45 pm.
No Issue & Return Transactions On Sundays & Public Holidays.
- Entry in the library is strictly on the basis of Identity cum Library card.
- Two books can be issued to UG and PG level students at a time for 14 days, and if the book is not in demand same can be reissued for further 14 days.
- If the book is not deposited in time, a fine for UG student Rs. 2/- and PG student Rs. 5/- per day per book is charged.
- If the issued book is lost, the responsibility has to be borne by the borrower and he/she has to deposit another copy of the book of the same or the latest edition.
- If the book is not replaced, one has to deposit double cost of the book as a fine.
- Any damage caused to the library property and books of the library, in terms of writing, underlining or tearing the pages, is subjected to the disciplinary action as per college rules.
- Students have to pay Rs. 75/- for the loss of RFID-Identity cum Library card.
The Library@ NSP offers many services in support of academic and research work. Some of the major services offered at this point of time are listed below You may click on each one them to see further details and avail of respective services.
- Circulation Services
- Current Awareness Services (CAS)
- News paper Clipping Services
- Reference & Information Services
- Photo copy Services
- New Arrivals Services