The college has registered its Alumni Association. The association is registered in 2013-14. From its inception the association has bounded the past students of the organization. The institution has made an attempt to organize an annual meet named “Milaap”. In “Milaap” the past students are invited and made discuss various things. All the alumni can register themselves for Alumni Association Trust. The membership of the Alumni Association Trust is for lifetime.
- To rejuvenate the past pupils.
- To provide a forum to establish a link between the alumni, staff and students of the institution.
- To utilize the expertise of the alumni.
- To build bondage with the employing agency and market.
- To open up the scope for the ongoing students.
- To try to find employment opportunities to students and fellow alumni members in need.
- To identify the resources for institutional strengthening.
- To provide a common platform for all old students to meet regularly and exchange their views regarding professional activities.
- Arranging “Milaap” annual meet of the association.
- Availing the benefit of their expertise by inviting them on various occasions.
- Deliberation on scope for improvement.
- Discussion on fulfillment and exigence of the college.
- Efforts for generating funds.
- Referral job placements of the students sharing the expertise with the students.
- Alumni give their suggestions for improvement and development of the college.
- Other supportive activities like donations in the college such as books, equipment etc.
Keeping in view the above objectives the students of our organization after completing the study gather to revamp the old experiences and share the market demands and analyze the prospect of challenges wherein the institution can be built and strengthen the bondages. Alumni Association has contributed for institutional, academic and infrastructure development in terms of: increase knowledge base of the students, increase in job placements, help in curriculum development of various courses and help in improving teaching learning processes through their feedback.
The annual alumni gathering normally take place in the month of June every year. These alumni are invited to the annual meeting through personal contacts and social media platforms. The annual meet also presents the yearly activities of the institution and respective faculties. The alumni association gives an opportunity to share the experiences and expertise. The alumni also share the suggestion and the institution makes an attempt to incorporate them in new scholastic year.